Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Swimming Lessons







Today was the 2nd day of swimming lessons. Peyton is doing very well, I think he will have gone through all of the lessons after this. All is lacking is the back stroke. For some reason he just has not gotten it. He will though. Kyle on the other hand cried because he said they were going to let him drown. He just does not feel secure without his life jacket on. He can swim on his belly without it on, but for some odd reason he does not want to do it for them. He made his nose bleed, when that didn't work for him. He then started coughing, that also didn't work for him. I made him stay and finish his lesson. Just think, I have 2 weeks of this. Now today was a little easier, he did do what he was told, but he did not want to jump in without the life jacket so he stated he had to go to the bathroom. He got out of that part of his lesson. I know it will get easier as the week goes by. Tomorrow I am going to bring my camera to get so shots of the kids in their lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Peyton is doing well. Maybe by the end of the lessons, Kyle will have it down. Hope to see you soon!