Thursday, October 25, 2007

PLEASE HELP!! OH MY, I'M

officially a mother of a teenage boy. I know my life is getting ready to be interesting. I already get the "You just don't love me" and "I need this". I tell you what I am sad on one hand and glad I just have 5, maybe 6 more years until he goes to college. He does have a goal to do that. He is starting to be interested in the opposite sex.(OH MY). He is always participating in the school activities. He is a go to guy when there is something to do. (Really he is only if he wants to do it). I have some photos of him in the slide above. We took him to Benihana's for his birthday. The two younger boys have never been and thought that was neat. He is doing good in school. He made straight A's on his report card. YEA! He got off to a rough start in World History, but got it together.
David- I love you and I hope you do what you set out to do in this world. I think if you continue to strive you will go far.

No comments: