Friday, November 16, 2007

This one is for YOU.

So, it has been awhile since my last post. Halloween went great, did a slide show and everything. When I went back to get the code it was no longer on my account so I do not know what I did. My boys had fun, it was a great night. Peyton went 10-0 in his football season. We have started basketball. This is my second year coaching Peyton's team and Kyle is offically on this team. I cannot believe his is at age to begin sports. I am sad and excited because he has waited a long time (for him an eternaty) for this. We have 5 2nd graders, 2 1st graders, and my Kyle. So I am hoping that we will win more than the 3 games we won last year. I have begun Christmas shopping and actually to my surprise almost done. Can you believe that???? My parents are coming in this Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Yes, I will be shopping on black Friday. My mom and I have a tradition of going (even though I am though with my Christmas shopping), we always go to breakfast at the Crackerbarrel after we are done. I enjoy the Me and her time. I rearly ever get that anymore. It seems so hard to ever get the one on one time for yourself.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Now I feel caught up. I love the title, hee, hee!