Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy and more...

I have not been myself lately. I think everyone goes through this once in a while. We have just had alot go on in our family. Nothing major, well for my brother and his family, yes it is major. They are doing ok. Still have no home. It might be 6 months or more before they can get back to home.

Well when my brother left my house a week later our heating and air unit went out. So we have been trying to get quotes and taking the boys to practice, going to games. I have been working a lot. We are gearing up for basketball season, by the way. Peyton does not get to play this year. He is having a bad attitude with everything so we are going to have to take a break. Kyle does not want to play, which is ashamed. I am not going to force anything on my kiddos.

Here is a slide show of some of the pics I took while my brother was here.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Ok. I have a few comments on this one.

1 - Yes, we all get in a funk. Believe me, I did this summer!
2 - You look great!
3 - Chase is adorable and what a cute family. I'm still praying for them.
4 - I hope you are getting your ac fixed. That is a BUMMER!
5 - The puppies are really cute, too.
6 - I think I'm finished. :-)