Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kyle's Birthday





July 11 was Kyle's B-day and we had a little party for him on Saturday July 14. He had a friend over. His other friends were all out of town. I told him that would probably happen due to his B-day is in the summer and a lot of families go on vacation around that time. He had fun. I cannot believe my baby is 5 years old.

Also this weekend we got some new furniture in. Jason and I have been together 13 yrs. and we have never had a bedroom suit. We finally got it in this weekend. I am so excited to have a bedroom. We also got some living room furniture in. Here is some pictures of the B-day and the new furniture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get up on a chair and take a picture of your bed that way. That way people can see it a little better :)

Matt and Jolee said...

Oh so pretty! I love it and am so happy for you. I want to see pictures of the living room furniture too... Can't wait to shop for me some new living room furniture (tables and such).

Happy Birthday, Kyle!!