Friday, August 10, 2007

I know I know

I am sorry it has been a few weeks, well almost a month since I have shared anything. Well it has been pretty busy with getting everything needed to get ready for school. But one thing I did get to do is Play BINGO. Bonnie and I got to go enjoy some girl time together even though we didn't win we had fun. I think this will become a regular thing for us.

We are getting ready to go to Branson tomorrow so I will have pictures and hopefully good stories from that trip with my family. I am so excited to see Peyton it is not even funny. You know how you love to see you kids go for a night or two just to have you time. Well I think 10 days for me is to LONG. I miss him terribly. I love you PEYTON. See you tomorrow.

There is one thing that is kinda bugging me. That is my son Peyton signed up for football and was drafted on a team. He was very excited because he had a friend of his on the team. Well today the coach's wife called and stated they will be redrafting everyone due to they can make another team. You would think that the ones in charge would have already determined how many teams they could form. We have already had a practice and was told what to get. So now we just have to wait and see again who calls us. I know my son will be upset because he wanted to stay on the team he had. I just needed to get that off my chest and for first time players of the parents, they are not setting a good example of how the season will go.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

What?!?! Re-drafting the team? What happened??