Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hip Hip Hoarry for Kyle

OH MY!! My little Kyle scored 6 points tonight at his game. He also had 2 steals. He is only in Kindergarden and I know next year he will be one dang good player. This year he is so small most of what he does gets blocked and I only put him in for 2 quarters. I just don't want him to get hurt. He is my baby and all.

Oh, let me give you an update on Peyton. He is great now. I don't know what I am going to do when summer hits. He is so much a routine boy. But the good news is he is back to normal.

Jolee- Kyle was looking at the pictures on your blog and he says he would like for Hayden to come over. Ha ha. Bless his little heart, he just doesn't understand why you moved soooooo far away. funny huh.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

I'm sure Hayden would LOVE to come over and play. I mean, it is just a short 10 hour flight and all. Maybe we could just pop on over... lol.