Friday, January 4, 2008

Peyton has the blues



My middle child Peyton is not doing so well. The past few days he is has be down. He misses his teacher and friends from being off of school for 2 weeks. He has not been eating. So I can not wait until Monday, off to school they go. I have been working 3 days a week still and they have come to work with me, but that still does not satisfy my Peyton. All he does is moop around in his jammies and sleep. He doesn't even want to go outside to play. We had basketball practice last night and he was not on his game. Of course that was frustrating him. He is just not in his routine he is comfortable with. I will have to tell you how it gets once he goes back to school. We also have a game tomorrow. So I sure hope he can get on focus. He is a main scorer. I will update more later.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

He may be a little down, but it sure is a cute picture!