Friday, February 15, 2008

Just because

Just wanted to let you know this week has gone much better. Had a great day yesterday (Valentines Day). Woke up to flowers, candy, and a card with a sweet sweet letter in it that made me cry (a good emotional cry). Though when the boys woke up they saw the candy and stated it was not fair that I got it and not them. So with that said, they ate my candy (boys will be boys).

This past Tues. the boys won there basketball game. We have 2 games left until the season is over. I think we are going to take 4th place this year. Not bad due to last year we took next to last place (13th). Hooray for my boys.

Here is a slide of our fun with ours friends on superbowl Sunday at there house...

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Ahh... sweet! I didn't expect I would get any this year, but Matt surprised me with a really pretty orchid (not sure I can keep it alive, but I'll try) and then a little bouquet of fresh flowers from a German "blumenhaus". :) I'm eating the boys candy.... lol!