Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am in a new beginning

I don't know how to go with teenagers. My oldest has a girlfriend. I think it is getting too serious. Peyton heard him the other night on the phone tell her he loved her. WHAT??? I don't think 13 years old know what love is. I think I am just in the beginning of the never ending phone ringing. I just can't believe that the girls call here. There is like 3 boys that call in between the 2 girls that call. Jason is going to have THE TALK tonight with him due to he has seen this girl the past weekend. He is also going to meet up with her this weekend. I don't know that anything has happened (like the first kiss). They just walk around the neighborhood and hold hands. They are hugging a little to much for me, but so far that is all I have seen. I am trying not to smother, but on the other hand I want to know what is going on with him. When he is out he is with a set of twins and there girlfriends so at least they are not ALONE. Well I am struggling a bit today due to I accidentally went into his room to get laundry and ran across some of the notes this girl has wrote to him. Let me tell you, I have struggled all day with what to do.
I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Oh my! Keep me posted... I hope I have a few more years before that happens here. Now my stomach has butterflies...