Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some things.....

I don't know where to start, but I met my nephew this past week. Peyton enjoyed himself and got his birthday announced at the show. He tryed to hide but couldn't, of course with me and his brothers pointing at him. He got to get his pictures taken with the haygoods after the show. He sooooo much enjoyed the show. He now wants to learn the violin and the saxophone.

I will post some pictures of the show and everyone on the next slide. I wanted to show everyone the devastation of what the storms did months earlier and how the 2 towns I went to were doing. This was not a pretty picture. In some there was an above ground pool not touch, but the other side of the same house was gone. It just amazes me how a tornado works. Also the flooding was bad. There is this one resort (I didn't have my camera) just completely gone. They had all the furniture out and was pulling the sheet rock. You just never know when this could happen to you. I fell very blessed that we were spared this kind of devastation in this area. Well enjoy the slide. It is a long one and I put them in order of Mt. View, Mt. Home's flooding, and Gassville. There is around 28 photos.

No comments: