Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The TALK

Jason had the talk with David this weekend, so far he feels nothing has happened, not even the first kiss. I feel though it is coming. He is always showering and brushing his teeth, making sure he has gum on hand. So I know one of this days soon it will happen, but hopefully the talk my boys had will convince him to do the right thing. We can only hope for the best when our kids hit this age. It is so scary. Wish me luck though all of this. I will keep you updated. He is grounded right know from the phone due to his is failing to do his homework so his grades have slipped. He only has 3 more weeks until the report cards come home.

Well baseball is starting this week. Tonight is the draft so Peyton will know who the team mates are on his team for the year. We are supposed to have a tournament on March 14-17. I feel they will probably need a little more practice. We will see.

Kyle is excited to be playing this year. I will have to take lots of pictures. It will be cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"THE TALK" huh??? I'll have to chat with ya to see what all was mentioned in "THE TALK". Many of my friends have already had the quote on quote "talk" with thier boys and I think it all just varies on what is said. For example we have explained somethings to Ian, but not EVERYTHING! I am a little hesitant to do so... I guess it will come to me when the time is right. UGH!! its not something i look forward to, but yet I don't want to miss the " WINDOW" U know??
Anyway, best of luck to ya!!

Anonymous said...

girl, i am sooo ticked! i just typed this big long comment about "THE TALK" and when I hit publish it vanished!! OOOOO I'm pissed! >:{ oh well, I am not re-doing it! We'll just have to chat in person about it!

Bonnie

Matt and Jolee said...

OH - I'm jealous you are already at the baseball field! We won't start for another month. Good news is that they are going to allow Hayden to play even though he misses the cut off by 11 days! Woo hoo!! He's so excited. This is the time of year I will miss you all the most. Let me know what team he's on!