Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The finished room






Ok, I have got the rugs and my living room is complete. Here are the photos of the living room and the garage entry where the flood happened.

Also, Jolee, here is the bathroom. You can voice your opinion on the clashing of the shower curtain. I am so upset I have to change. I guess I will have to have my friend Carrie take me to the BX this time. lol
You remember that my foyer and garage was green. We also had to change that color to the blue gray color to match the floor.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Do you think it clashes with the floor? I'm confused. The paint is the same, isn't it? I think it looks great and I wouldn't change a thing. Unless you could find a new bathroom rug that would maybe blend it a little better? I love the tile.