Thursday, May 8, 2008

My living room.




Well everything is almost done. We just have a few more things like the T Molding to separate the bedrooms from the hallway and the kitchen from the living room. We have had to paint the hallways and foyer due to the color did not match the floor we put in there. The bathroom also got a new floor and now the curtain and wall doesn't match in there. So yes I will have to paint in there also. I tell you what I did not realize it would be this much work.

Jolee- You know the shower curtain in it now is the one I was hunting and you found in at the BX. Remember? It so does not go now. I am so disappointed. I will have to take some pictures and email you them so you can see what I am talking about.

I am also having to get new rugs. I am hoping to have everything done by the end of May.

Well we are going to try to open the pool this upcoming weekend. I hope the weather holds out for us.

On another note, David is home from school today. Last night he hurt his thumb and this morning woke up and it is swollen and bruised on the outer and inner part of his hand and up his index finger. So with that I will be taking him to the doctor today at 1:00. He will not play his game tonight.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

What a bummer! It was so cute. Oh well. Guess you'll have to find a new cute one w/o me. :) I LOVE your new floors - they look GREAT! You've done a great job. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.