Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day





This was such a special trip for me. I got to see my Grandmother who will be turning 87 in October. She is not doing great so I was blessed to be able to make that trip. I am hoping to go up and see her again in a few months, don't know how possible that will be with school going full swing. David is in High School playing football, Peyton is still in elementary along with Kyle. Peyton is playing football also. We had a pretty busy weekend, I recommend if anyone gets to go to the Bull Shores area to take the Dam tour. It was a neat experience for us all. We got to go inside and see the machines and how electricity is made. We were so below the water level it was kinda intimidating, but I managed to make it. After that we picnic and got to see some of the cousins. They next day we went bowling saw Grandma, Jason went golfing, played games and made the most of our day together. All in all this was a great weekend for my family.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

You're back! I'll add you back to my list. I just thought you gave up on it! I deleted several... :-) Cute pictures.