Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 week ago

WHEW!! What a memory. I am much better, food is still hit and miss. The doctor said everyone is different. So I don't know if food is going to stay down or not. This morning was not good, but lunch is staying down. This is so weird to me. I have never experienced something like this. So I just have to be close to something while eating cause I sure don't have the get up and go. Though my boys say I am moving a bit quicker than a snail. They are so funny. Kyle is the most observant in the healing process of me. He will say you moving quicker or you look better today. Sweet Kyle. My mom has been me this week. Thank you mom. She has been getting the boys up and getting them ready for school. Every morning they would come in my room and kiss me. This morning Peyton and Kyle wanted to see the hole that is in me. So I took the bandage off and they got to see it. I showed them the other ones, but they were glued up. When they took the drain out Tuesday they left it open for it to still drain. It looks very good. I am still real swollen, I can't see my ankles still, and I am hoping soon that will change. Tomorrow my mom and dad are leaving. I am ready to try to get back to as much order as possible, my boys have been spoiled, as they should to keep there mind off of me. My mom has taken them bowling and has been doing there chores, reading to them, etc... I cannot workout or play softball for 3 weeks to a month. I really don't know about the lifting, but driving they said a week or so. I am not ready for the driving yet, I am still having sharp sudden pains every once in a while and the nausea is still around, so I am hoping by Monday everything will be better. I am going stir crazy in the house so I am going to try to go to the boys ball games this weekend.

No comments: