Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Getting better

Last week was the first week of school and all the boys did fine except one, Kyle. He was determined everyday not to go to school. One day he decided after I made his lunch for school, he took it upon his self to take everything out and put up his lunch box. So I had to make his lunch all over again. Friday his daddy was going to take the boys to school and of course he cried because he wanted his mommy to take him to school. But all is well this week, I think he is finally getting the point that he has to go to school.

Peyton is doing great. He likes his teacher. No problems so far.

Last night we received a call from David's Geography teacher. The first thing I thought was OH NO what has he done just the 1st week of school. But she was calling to praise him. She stated that she was grading papers and David was the only one that got the questions correct. I am so proud of him. I don't know where he got the brains from, but I am sure glad he has some. I told him he will go far, so not to let anyone or anything take that away from him. This is, I think, the hardest part of growing up. He is at that age where everything is intimidating.

I hope that the next time I blog it will be about the boys and there football.

No comments: