Friday, December 21, 2007

A Bad End to a Good Start

OK!!! Let me start from the start of the day 12/20/2007. The kids woke up and argued like normal. They were excited due to today was the last day of school for 2 weeks and they will be having there Christmas parties at school. I went up there and helped, got pictures of the boys with there teachers. Everything is going great, we came home got ready to go to my Party at work. We were there for about 1 and 1/2 hours and during the dirty Santa game my husband went running with Kyle and knocked chairs over and just kept going. About 15 minutes or so he came back and Kyle was throwing up. So of course my boss said don't worry about coming in tomorrow. So we get home and about 30 min. later Kyle was sick again. Peyton in the mean while started saying his stomach was hurting. Low and behold he got sick around 9:45. So here we are one with Kyle and one with Peyton. Kyle started slowing down in his sickness and went to bed around 10 or so and Peyton continued to be sick until 1 am or so. So needless to say it ended on a not so good day. Jason and I will probably be the next to get it. It never fails with something like this. David on the other hand has locked his self in his room so he can not get sick. Time will tell on that, but he usually is the lucky one in the family with this kinda of stuff. This morning I have given the 2 boys sprite and they are in a warm bath right now, just trying to have them feel better. They say they don't want to eat, but who blames them right. Well I better go get the boys and see how they are. I know they will feel alot better, I always do after a warm bath.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Hope everyone feels better by Christmas!