Friday, December 28, 2007

Getting ready for 2008

Well we are fixing to say goodbye to 2007 and hello to 2008. Let's see, would I change anything about this past year? Sure, wouldn't everyone. I had some good times and some bad. I don't know why, but the bad sure seems to always come around the holidays. But we all have to look on the bright side and say "is this all worth it" and yes it is. It is a part of life God gave us, to live and learn. To forgive and forget. Never go backwards, so with that said, "Goodbye to 2007."

This year I am not going to promise anything, because that never works. I am going to try to be a better Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I am hoping that we do not have many heartaches. I am going to try to continue our church going as a family. Have a game night with the boys. Now that will be hard with all the sports they are in, so if we can have a monthly game night, that will be an improvement. Continue to support the boys and there sports no matter how exhausting it is on me. Try to take a vacation. I just hope that I can continue on the right path that was made for me by the Lord.

No comments: