Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Decorating the tree



Yes, we have our tree up. We decorated on November 24. Yes, I did get up on Nov. 23at 3:30 am to go shopping at Kohls. This has been a tradition for my mother and I the past couple of years. I really enjoy this time with her. It seems that when you become an adult and have a family of your own you never get to get that one on one time with each other. So I want to let you know mom, I appreciate this time with you and love you dearly.

It has been crazy normal around here. I am done with all my Christmas shopping. I am going to get pictures of David playing b-ball soon. I keep forgetting to bring the camera. I think I am losing my mind with everything I have to remember now a days. I am ready for the boys to be out of school so I can sleep in 2 days a weeks.

Enjoy the slide of the boys decorating the tree.

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Love the picture of the boys laying down propped on their elbow. Very cute! I wondered what you had been up to.... David looks like he is almost a "man" instead of a boy. How tall is he now??? Geez!

Matt and Jolee said...

I left a comment the other day - did it not post?