Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And now we are alone




Well I am a little behind on this. Let's see, Kyle turned 6 yes my baby. He had a wonderful party. It was a whopping 98 that day. Couldn't pick a hotter day. Though the kids did not mind, they were in the pool the whole time. Got out to eat, open gifts and cake. Another thing is Kyle has a his first loose tooth. He is just growing up to fast, I think I will just cry once his first baby tooth is out. He is not a baby anymore. Also I think he will loose that tooth while he with his grandparents for the 12 days. I am getting used to the quiet around here. Different walking in and not having a mess of crumbs everywhere and the noisy. The noisy, there is none. That is actually the best part right now. I am sure I will miss it come next week. You can only go so long without your babies here.

Babies, my oldest is getting so tall. I have this photo I took while we were dropping off the boys and he is next to his dad. I just cannot get over it. He has been taller than me a little while now. And his voice, it is changing. My sister calls just to talk to him and here his voice.

Well I did go shopping on my first day without any boys and wore Jason completely out. We did get a Christmas gift or 2 for the boys. Hey better to do it now and the boys will never know. Right? I have been working. This week is extremely busy with meetings and so forth, but it is looking to slow down. I thought we were done, but I still have one more this week.

Jason and I are trying to enjoy each other and try new places. We never go out to nice places and everyone that had more than one child probably knows what I mean. The cost to bring a family. YIKES! So we are enjoying us time. YEA!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Enjoy all that alone time and shopping for me! I am craving some of that around here... we're bored to death and can't wait for school to start.