Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The boys are getting homesick!

My oldest called me this morning to state that he is throwing up and other things. I won't go into the yucky details. He called last night complaining that his back was hurting, I told him we will let the doctor now when we go Aug 14. That is the day he will have his physical for the sports. I am now thinking it is in conjunction with this bug. Oh yea, he stayed at my sisters last night with the babies. I hope they don't get this bug. In the mean while my phone was beeping and it was my mother, my middle child is running a 99 fever and his ear is killing him. He has swimmers ear, but he refuses to let anyone put drops in. I had to tell him firmly to let his grandma put the drops in. I sent some drops for the kiddos because Kyle had it right before he went up there.

Well Kyle, my youngest, has been counting down the days from 5 til he gets to see me. Peyton has been homesick a bit longer. He is the home body one. Jolee, I will switch you a boy. This one is so what you are needing right now. We can't get him to do anything. Example: My family was meeting at a clubhouse with some family that was visiting. There were 9 cousins there. WOW!! So mom was taking pictures, because she knew this would not happen again for a LONG time. Peyton was in the sitting area by himself and refused to get in the pictures. She made him do one. I just don't know where he gets this. Any ways, I am truly blessed they got to meet some cousins they have never met before. I was told my oldest was a BIG help and so polite. Thank you DAVID!! I guess we are doing something right in the raising of our children. You just don't get to see it when they are with you the whole time. They act so different away.

I am looking forward to going and picking up my boys on the 7th. I am going to try not to cry when I see them. I am starting to feel lonely. It was nice for a week, but the 2nd might just be a little to much for all of us. I am truly blessed to have my boys. Life without them would be lonely.

I LOVE YOU BOYS!!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Maybe next year just try a week :-)