Thursday, May 14, 2009

update





It has been a while, Peyton has got his hair cut off. Not that he wanted to do it, but he let his grades slip. I had to do it, that is what he was warned would happen if he let them go. He did and I followed through. WOW!! He looks so good :).

We have had so much rain, that my oldest son has only played 2 games, Peyton and Kyle have played 5. We have 6 to make up and they are calling for more rain Saturday. I wanted to take pictures of them, but so far I have failed to do that. I will get to that once they start back up. One reason I have not started is that Peyton still has not got his uniform yet. Both kids are on the Mets. David is on the Rangers.

Kyle got a speaking part in his performance at school. He did so well. He is growing up. The picture with Kyle and the girl is the one he likes. This is cute.

And last but not least I bite the bullet and got an Allergy test today. Yes I am hoping this will help all my suffering.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Ouch! That looks like Landen's back did, but I never thought to take a picture.... I felt so bad for him, I just kept blowing it and blowing it trying to make it stop. You poor thing!

I LOVE Peyton's hair :-) It looks great in my opinion.

Kyle does look much older than when I left...

And, that really STINKS about not having his uniform yet. What is up with that??!!! We have uniforms, yet are dealing with the same rain issues as you are. We hope to play tomorrow, but right now it's pouring rain. We'll see! Bad thing is, they don't reschedule Hayden's age and he only has 5 games total anyway! 1 has already been rained out and they have a BYE the last week... Seriously!