Monday, May 25, 2009

What a week

while i am up and with the living right know(LOL). Tues may 19 a co worker and i went to hot springs for a business trip. the company paid for us a night and the convention was the 20th. well that night midnight i started getting sick. and sick and sick, ok you get the point. i was apologizing for being so sick that we couldn't go to the convention, so what i did was let her go for a bet and i stayed at a table with a trash can. again still really sick and i kept telling her this is different. ok i traveled home from hot springs sick (not fun let me remind you). got home and jason said maybe it is gas, i was like no this is different. told him that i will have to go to a doctor if i am not better. so thursday the 21st came and i went to the dr. he ran some tests and told me my urine showed a kidney stone and my blood showed the apendix. so he made me go to springhill er where they were waiting on me. got me back and started and iv drank some nasty stuff did a cat scan, and off to surgery.

got done with surgery and the doctor said i am one of the 10% that wasn't normal. (go figure that). my appendix attached to my colon wrapped around it and had a stone in and had gangreen on it. i am not a text book case. that is why i still have the drain in me and i am struggling so much they had a time getting it away from my colon without missing up the colon.

No comments: