Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Day Ever




Well on October 7, 2009 my son got baptised. Though to my great surprise my husband joined him and he got baptised himself. It was a double blessing. This whole week has been great, I have been on a spiritual high. My son is growing up. My friends have taken some pictures for me and I am waiting on them to get email to me so I will post some later. I have been reading a daily devotions for the season and on the day my son and husband decided to become one of the Lord the devotion for the day was "Welcome to the Forever Family". How cool was that. I am going to tear this page out and put it with my son's book, so he can remember. I was sadden that none of my (or Jason's) family came to this. I did have many friends that joined us from our church family to really close friends that are consider family. The feeling of the joy I feel for my son is so great. My son and I have talked, right now (should I say for the past week) we are both working on our relationship. We have not argued, he is listing to me as I am to him. I am working on giving a little as for he is suppose to not argue if I have a strong feeling about things I don't want him to do. This is a good place to be at with my son, I do know that we will have several bumps in the road, but for now it is wonderful.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

WOW!! That is so fantastic!! I know you have wanted this for so long. I am so thankful for your whole family.