Saturday, October 17, 2009

Peyton







I am so proud of Peyton. He is my one that is soooooo emotional. He takes almost everything to heart. When I was pregnant, I have the ultrasound picture & he is sucking his thumb. When he was born he was not 30 minutes old and he is sucking his thumb. He has always carried a blanket and sucked his thumb. Two weeks ago we said goodbye to blankey. He struggled at first, but now is doing great. I think he as just attached his self to a bigger blankey, but he does not carry it around like he did the other. The thumb, well I can't cut it off. We are still working on that. He has been going to therapy for his social anxiety and depression and having to be perfect on everything he does. He is doing really well and they are going to release him in 2 weeks. They told me if he starts showing signs we can always revisit them. We have procedures to do when he gets into the mood of failure. I am just proud that he has given up this blankey. We took pics. Look at the shape this blankey was in.....

No comments: