Saturday, October 3, 2009

Teenagers


Why are teenagers lazy?? They never used to be as a child. You will definitely know when your child is going through these years. If they have a chance all they want to do is sleep. Getting them up in the morning is the hardest thing to do. That is when it seems all the arguing start.

My teenager has been complaining that his room stinks. Let's see sweat & a handful of teenagers in a room closed up. They toot ,(fart), burp, eat and leave behind soda cans under the bed or in the closet. It is a whole new world for me. Today Jason and I cleaned the mess out of his room. We pulled the bed and vacuum every single corner of the room, cleaned the curtains, blinds. Pulled out 4 pillows. Oh yea there were 8 pillows in his room. We found socks, gum, underwear under the bed. So he can't complain now that he has no socks. I have done all his laundry.

I don't know exactly how he is going to react when he gets home from work today. The window has been opened all day with his bedroom door open. I hope he enjoys all that his dad and I have done.

On a good note, he has decided to become one of the Lord. He will be baptized this Weds. I will be posting some pictures of this journey. Even though my family can't be there, I have a friend that will be there to take photos for me. I am really a proud momma. This is a great blessing.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Fantastic! Tell him he will never regret decision. I'm so happy for you.