Monday, May 7, 2007

11 Year Anniversary




This year 11 years ago, Jason was working a lot of hard hours. My family faced a major loss of my cousin (Ruth Anne Beckham) in a car accident on March 31. So Jason and I had my mother, step father, Doug (Jason's Brother), Stephanie (My Sister) over for lunch that day and we had Leroy Wood (Our Preacher) marry us. It was, I think at that time in our life, the right thing to do for our son David due to the ups and downs we were going through. I am not saying that it was easy, by all means it was difficult. But now we have 3 wonderful boys and our life could not be any better.






Jason-I love you and I guess I could not ask for a better husband. You know me so well and know what to do. I loved that you let me stay home with the boys and give the love they need from me. I love that I have the freedom to volunteer at their schools to know what is going on in their studies. I hope that we can work through anything that comes our way and stay together forever. I would say the only thing I wish I could change about you would be ... you taking the time to play cards. ha ha.

I LOVE YOU!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, i am honored to leave your first comment!! way to go on getting something set up! you will find that you will enjoy it, okay you might even have an addiction like i do on myspace!! lol!! it's all good though :) good job so far.

bonnie

Anonymous said...

Wow, good job. Sometimes doing the right thing is the right thing to do. I'm glad my little girl is happy.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

ahhh, how cute! love your slideshow!! you're coming right along :)

lol. Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I was trying to pick a good comment section to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" I hope you have a wonderful day.

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

hey sis, love your blog. All the pics are cool. I miss all of ya'll see u very soon. give kiss to the boys for me.

stephanie and baylie