Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't logged in awhile. I have been pretty busy with the end of school for the boys and baseball games every night. I am sure you can understand that if you have more than one child in a sport. Next year David will be traveling while the other 2 boys will be a the same park. That will be interesting.

I don't know how I will get through the teenage years with my older son. For example today he woke up and stated he can wear anything to school today thru Friday. Well I told him to bring the uniform just in case and did he NO! I received a call around 9:15 asking me to bring a uniform because he was not on the list for this privilege. I was so angry with him. What to do with him? This summer will be interesting.

We opened our pool this past weekend and it sure does look inviting. This memorial weekend we are going to have a family (Hall's) over so the kids can jump in pool. I know it will be cold!!!!!!!!! My mother and father are suppose to be down also, so maybe we can get a game of cards on.

Enjoy the baseball slide!! :-)

No comments: