Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Birthday




My morning started off with the boys giving me a card and some hugs. What was so funny was my middle boy Peyton told me Happy 43 Birthday. I told him I hope I do not look that old because I am 10 years younger than that. After I took the boys to school I went to Bonnie's and she had me a card and a candle, we went for a walk then decided to come to my house and have lunch. I came home, got cleaned up and noticed something on my belly. When Bonnie got here she looked at it and noticed it was a tick. I was freaking out, scaring baby Abigale. Bonnie finally got it off, but still I was a little freaked out by that. I guess from now on I will be spraying the deep woods off spray even though we do not go through any brush. We are always on sidewalks so I don't know where I would have picked that little tick up. But over all it has been a great day. Oh yea, we also played a game of cards while Abigale napped today. I didn't win though, but I will on the next game. ha ha


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.... poor you! you got a tick... what am i talking about...i would of been freakin out too!! maybe not as bad as you though! lol. I'm glad you had a pretty nice day :) you old lady! (43!) ha!ha! j/j :) HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Love ya,

Bonnie

Matt and Jolee said...

Ok, so I know what day it was! I knew it was in May - sorry I missed it. Hope you had a good one!!