Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kyle's Dental Experience


Today Kyle had to go to the dentist because he had 3 cavities. He, of course, was excited to wake up and not have to go to school today. Only to know this was not going to be just a cleaning of the teeth visit. He although did very well, they actually got to fill only two of the three because they did not want to numb both sides of his face. Now that we are home he is going crazy with the feeling it leaves behind. I have him lying on the couch listing to his headphones. For some reason that is how he goes to sleep.


Kyle- I am so very proud of you for being so good through everything the dentist did. For only 4 you sure did great. They put the Nose on you and you thought it was funny, but then you started to stay still so they new when you were ready. You did not even flinch when they gave you the shot to numb you. I am so sorry for the way you feel after the fact, but I promise it will go away in an hour or so. I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl i know you're on here!! you blogger junkie you! he!he! i guess u decided not to call me with the dentist low down... you wanted me to read about it i see.

LOL,

bonnie

Matt and Jolee said...

ohhh... poor thing. The boys go next week for their cleaning and Hayden always has to get something filled - it never fails. I'm dreading it! Cute picture of Kyle - he looks so grown up!

Jolee